Who We Are
Woodhouse Voice is the company name of Alan Woodhouse.
Tel: (+44) 7748 904 227
Email: Click here to send an email
Website Visitor Tracking
Our website uses Analytics. This tool collects information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited. We use this information to better understand how visitors find us and how they interact with our website. We can use this to make adjustments to our website, to deliver a better user experience.
- We will never spam you with irrelevant emails
- You have the right to remove any information we may hold on you
- We will never sell, rent, make public or distribute your personal information
- Data is a liability and therefore should only be collected and processed when absolutely necessary
We collect the following information about you when you complete a form on our website:
- Email address
- Telephone number (if supplied)
- Other information you supply relevant to your enquiry
This information is stored on our website content management system and a copy is sent to us via email.
Woodhouse Voice will not share your information with 3rd parties. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties.
How will we use the information about you?
We collect information about you to understand your needs and provide you with a better service. Specifically, we use your information for:
- Improving our services
- Woodhouse Voice may contact you to respond to your enquiry
Access to your information and correction
If you provide us with your personal information, you have the following rights:
- To review the user information that you have supplied to us under the Data Protection Act 1998
- To request that we correct any errors, outdated information, or omissions in user information that you have supplied to us
- To request that your user information not be used to contact you
- To request that your user information be deleted from our records
- To exercise any of these rights, please email our webmaster
We will respond to your request to change, correct, or delete your information within a reasonable timeframe and notify you of the action we have taken.
A cookie is a piece of code that allows the web server to identify and track activity of the web browser. They are widely used in order to make websites work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the website.
You can enable or disable your Cookie Settings on our website at anytime via Cookie Settings.
For further details please consult the help menu in your browser or visit www.allaboutcookies.org
Want to know more or book a session?
Introducing Confident Speaking: A Practical Guide [Paperback/ Ebook] published by Icon Books
Introducing Confident Speaking, by voice, acting, communication and public speaking coach Alan Woodhouse, teaches you to express yourself more clearly, persuasively and confidently. Alan offers advice on everything from business presentations to wedding speeches and preparing for job interviews. Available online from Amazon and Waterstones.